Hi Cheeky Chums Can I ask a question?
I have just had 2 positive pregnancy tests and no morning sickness yet am I really pregnant.
What you have to understand is urine pregnancies occasionally do not show up a positive pregnancy.A blood test can confirm it A urine pregnancy test that you buy off the chemist can show a positive pregnancy test but a negative pregnancy test can never be a positive.
As for morning sickness if you are only just pregnant do not worry your hormones won’t have kicked in just yet as the embryo implants itself into the wall of the uterus the hormones tell your body its pregnant so it can sustain a pregnancy.that is when your body starts to make changes throughout pregnancy as it adjust to the new life inside.
here are some great links on morning sickness
All about morning sickness
• Nausea at night: how to cope.
• How to tell when nausea spells danger.
• Morning sickness and anaemia – is there a link?
• Managing morning sickness at work.
• Is morning sickness worse in multiple pregnancies? Find out.