premature baby stillbirth baby loss what goes inside the memory box
depending what age in weeks baby passed away at will often determine what you can put into a premature baby loss memory box. if baby passed away at 24 weeks or less you may only have a few items collected to put together.
if baby was in intensive care for a few weeks after being born premature, then very sadly passed away later you’ll find you could have more items. this could include photographs a blanket etc or a tiny nappy that baby wore
so In general lets give you our top list 13 items you may want to add into baby’s memory box to treasure forever.
- all babys scan pictures
- any notes during pregnancy
- a birth certificate or death certificate if born after 24 weeks.
- baby’s hand and foot prints.
- Photographs baby
- photographs of baby during delivery
- family photos
- cord peg
- piece memorial jewelry
- micro teddy bear , plus an extra one for baby’s funeral casket
- lock baby’s hair if long enough.
- baby’s order of funeral service leaflet
- baby’s cd with the choosen funeral songs on