Pregnancy signs and symptoms pregnant hints!
This month we are covering pregnancy, tests,high risk pregnancy and complications.
Today we look at Signs and symptoms that give more than just a hint that you could be pregnant.If you suspect a pregnancy always consult your doctor for further confirmation and regular antenatal visits to keep a check on you and the baby.Ah well you never know you could be expecting Twins awww !.
- Missed period
- a urine pregnancy test that comes back possitive (a negative test can sometimes show up negative but can mean the pregnancy is too early yet to diagnose) but a possitive pregnancy test will always be possitive.
- A blood tests that detects the pregnancy hormone HCG as the pregnancy becomes established, as the fertilized egg implants itself into the uterus wall.
- Tiredness mood changes.
- Morning sickness,or feeling sick at anytime of the day too.
- Can’t stand certain smells,different tastes.
- Breast changes,Tender ,enlarged ,area around nipple can go darker.
- frequent trips to the loo more urination.This does continue in pregnancy as the uterus presses on the bladder.