planning stillborn baby funeral gently what’s best for you
here are ideas that you can do at your stillborn baby’s funeral service. you can be different its your choice.
- get a family member to write a prayer
- someone can sing a favourite song at the front of the church.
- have a over head projector with baby scan pics photos to remember babys special day.
- play a baby related cd to honour baby’s memory either at the church as people enter the building or at the wake afterwards.
- have a photo of baby onto the order of service and give out to each person who attends as a loving keepsake reminder.
- release two doves in the air and recite a poem, many websites offer this service its really special.
- have a bunch of individual flowers in buckets so each person who attends baby’s funeral service can lay one gently on baby’s coffin before they leave the church or crematorium.