Mccanns Guilty am I leaving toddler alone on holiday ?
Dear Cheeky Chums I know there was a lot of rumours that its the mcanns fault the girl went missing because they left their kids alone. but will I be guilty if I left my 2 year old alone on holiday in the hotel room just to go in the lounge for a drink or two ? it will be on the 3rd floor not too far away ?
OUR ANSWER ….
NEVER LEAVE YOUR CHILD ALONE !
here are our top 5 tips on holidaying with children
- If you plan on going on holiday go with friends or relatives and their kids too, that way you take it in turns to go out as a couple and the other family watches the children.
- find a holiday resort where children are welcome in the ballroom they can dance the night away then you’ll find they will sleep better being entertained.
- some facilities have child minding facilities use them attached to the holiday site.
- never leave children unsupervised near a swimming pool even if you are on the sun loungers nearbye, accidents happen.
- making new friends on holiday never be tempted to leave your children with the new friends / strangers whilst you go off somewhere.