Baby Bereavement Stillborn Babies sympathy messages what to write
This blog contains sensitive information on baby bereavement is if is likely to cause offense please press your back button now.
if you need to write a baby sympathy letter or card for a baby bereavement you may find it hard if baby was delivered very early and born stillborn or by a miscarriage.Its because the precious life ended too early and the family didn’t have a lifetime of memories as an older age relative that passed away would have had.
So lets look at what appropriate baby sympathy messages you can write on a card or letter. You can use any examples just below free of charge. You can also find links for other messages related to baby bereavement such as poems, sympathy card messages, funeral song ideas baby funeral prayer ideas and much more.
Please note you will notice some words have been missed out that you would normally add to a sympathy message but having researched many mums comments on getting cards etc they did point out its really hard seeing these written down for baby loss ie “Sympathy”
- we have just heard the sad news that baby passed away. I or WE are deeply saddened. Just to let you know we are here for you if you need a comforting shoulder to lean all our/my love…..
- Expressing our love to you at this sad time of baby’s passing. keep strong and of good comfort we are here for you if you need us.
- Deeply saddened that baby was born asleep.Love and hugs sent to your both at this painful time.
- Have hope and be of good courage be strong in the Lord and in the Power of his might, we love you both God Bless.
- Love and hugs to you and your family at this deeply sad time of little ones passing.All the best …
- Having heard the sad news Much love and prayers sent out to you both. Goodnight, God bless precious baby.
- Acknowledging your sorrow keep strong we love you both dearly as the news of baby (name of baby) … passing just came to us.