7 baby essentials to have at grandmas house babies stay over
don’t get caught out being prepared for all eventualities is best when a baby or toddler stays over at grandmas house.
- you can never have enough baby wipes for babies spills cleaning faces wiping chocolate biscuit hands clean.
- corner protective cushions for tables low level cupboards even for a 3 year old walking past a kitchen cupboard oouch the last thing you need is for them to walk in to it with their head.
- your own supply of calpol and ibufen for babies and kids.
- a handy bottle of nit lotion yes even their brothers and sisters calling round they catch them from their friends in school nasty little things they are.
- bibs baby spoons baby cup that doesn’t spill
- spare change clothes and a few nappies keep uptodate what size they are in so they don’t get too small.
- travel cot acts as a play pen during the day to play in for a short time then folds away until a sleep over and opens up into a handy cot.